Friday 4 August 2023

Revisiting 9 of my earlier blog posts on Soul Sessions


 

In my very early blogging years I kept a blog called Soul sessions, one that hosted my musings and thoughts, some very personal, at the time. It served as my personal journal of sorts, a place I could vent all my pent up feelings and express all those words that remained unsaid inside my soul..You will also find some of my thoughts and beliefs on my craft, teaching, my love for children, writing and bringing about positive change. 

Though I have changed immensely since that time, I am grateful, as it still served as a means for me to evolve into the person I am today. Below are what I believe to be the best among them.It is my sincere hope that you enjoy reading them and hopefully even derive some value from them. 


5 Reasons to stop feeling so negative

Heaven is a place on Earth 

10 surefire ways your students will dislike you


 

  Own and Honour your space 

Get out of that comfort zone and go after what you want

Momma, what would you do if you had wings? 

 



Wake up child...

On creativity or letting every poet loose 

To teach or not to teach (or how to create the leaders of tomorrow) 

 


Soul Sessions is still online should you feel curious enough to check out more of my past blogging ventures.Just visit -worplayblog soul sessions
 
That's all for today. Make sure you make this day in time the best ever, in whatever way feels right for you.Make a difference in someone else's life and it will truly be a day well lived.

Sending you, as alway endless ripples of love and positivity,

Lia

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walking Your Talk: The Power of Authenticity

      A quote I  was thinking about today is the following by Mark Sanborn:"Integrity is measured by the distance between your lips and...